Busy





boots: zara, ankle boots: dkny, blazer: river ilands, necklace: fashionoligy.com, white shirt: american apparel, pants: cheap monday

I hate it that a day only has 24 hours, I need the days to be longer... so I could do more on a day. I miss making pictures... I haven't been doing that much lately, because I have a full-time study, I'm dancing almost every day and make a lot of fun every day... haha there's no time left for me to do other stuff that I really want to do. Im gonna study now, because I have exams these two weeks...yak! so, I'm already wishing you goodnight guys. xxx

4 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks for the comment, love your blog !
    xoxo - clm



    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thanks for the comment ! love the boots :)
    xoxo - clm





    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. like it!!

    http://factorystyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen